- No products in the cart.
Best Trampoline 2017 Reviews: You Should Get One for Your Family Now!
It’s easy to guess that one of the first things that run through your mind when you see the best trampoline is jumping and having fun. You’re not alone, hundreds of thousands of people and possibly millions across the globe enjoy jumping on a trampoline.
And when you jump on a trampoline, you’re not only having fun, you’re also exercising! Let’s see exactly why you should get a trampoline for your family – first your kid needs it and then you need it too. If you don’t have a trampoline, check out several beautiful top quality trampoline designs you can choose from.
Now that you know the key health benefits of trampolines for adults and kids, let’s check out the best trampolines you can buy as an adult and the ones you can buy for your kids. I’ll start with the pros and cons of different trampolines, so you’ll be able to select the right one you need.
Skywalker Trampolines Jump N’ Dunk Trampoline
- This trampoline is designed with a no-gap enclosure system. This means your kids can’t fall out of the trampoline while bouncing or having fun.
- This best trampoline has a soft basketball hoop that is safe enough for kids yet fun enough for the whole family.
- This trampoline is designed with a strong spring that makes jumping and bouncing on it more fun and safer.
- This trampoline is suitable for kids and adults regardless of their ages.
- This trampoline carries product manufacturer’s warranty if you buy this trampoline from an authorized retailer like Toys Of Choice,
- The soft basketball hoop of this trampoline makes it less safe for kids to jump or bounce around in it. Odds are kids may hit the hoop with their heads and collide with other kids. This is one easy way for kids to get injured while having fun.
- The strong spring of this trampoline can make it too bouncy for kids, making it less safe. Kids who are new to bouncing on trampolines may find it difficult to control their motor skills on this trampoline.
Skywalker Best Trampolines Pad Adventure Bouncer
- This Skywalker best trampoline is specially designed with 100% enclosure to guarantee kids safety.
- This Skywalker trampoline is designed with stretch-band surface that offers exciting bounce kids love without springs and pinched fingers.
- This Skywalker trampoline is designed with lily pads and soft padded handle to keep little hoppers entertained as they develop their motor skills
- This Skywalker has a wide-frame base and arched enclosure poles to ensure that kids are stable as they bounce on it.
- This Skywalker trampoline is designed with a soft padded cover that covers the metal parts and the elastic bungee cords to prevent injury as kids climb in and out.
- The size of this trampoline makes it very difficult for 2 kids to play in it. Many kids enjoy playing with other kids inside their trampoline.
- Due to its small size, kids can get injured easily while jumping or bouncing on this trampoline.
- This trampoline tight enclosure can make kids feel trapped while bouncing.
SkyBound Atmos Trampoline with Full Enclosure
- This SkyBound trampoline is specially designed for kids especially age 6 and above.
- This trampoline size makes it easy to mount on small spaces.
- This SkyBound trampoline is designed with a heavy duty galvanized steel frame with flexible bottom “feet” helps to maintain support and stability on grassy lawns, and other similar surfaces
- This SkyBound trampoline is designed with octagonal, black powder-coated, galvanized steel frame to make it safer for kids.
- This SkyBound trampoline is welded with steel legs and with ball-joints and eight plastic, and a pivot-able feet with a lightning-fast install safety enclosure system.
- Skybounds trampolines helps kids to safely release pent up energy while developing muscle strength and coordination.
- This trampoline is built with atmos’ safety enclosure net is manufactured with UV resistant PE material, and attaches to the trampoline’s mat.
- This trampoline’s safety pad are designed to prevent early deterioration, providing a safe, long lasting user experience.
- Only few kids can bounce inside this trampoline.
- This trampoline is designed with heavy duty galvanized steel. So if kids hit any parts of their body on any part of the trampoline, they can get injured easily.
Upper Bounce 15 FT. Trampoline & Enclosure Set
- This trampoline comes with a screw driver, T-Hook (spring tool) and instruction set-up manual. This means you can set up this trampoline without anyone’s assistance.
- This best trampoline is built with a special rust-resistant galvanized durable powder coated steel frame, 6 W-shaped legs, poles, and 96 7.5” springs.
- This trampoline is specially designed with pole caps with special “C” hook to keep the safety enclosure net strongly into place and prevents the net from sliding down pole.
- This trampoline is built with a high quality safety enclosure net to ensure maximum safety for your kids.
- This trampoline’s enclosure has the perfect height and dual closure entry with zipper and buckles which gives a 100% guarantee that kids are safe.
- This trampoline has a built-in upper bounce Jumping Mat featuring ultra-durability through its premium PP mesh material.
- 8 row stitching provides extra security, thus preventing the mat from tearing and guaranteed to enjoy for many years!
- This is an upper bounce trampoline that requires extra care to prevent kids from getting injured as they bounce around with other kids.
- This trampoline requires a relatively large space before it can be mounted.
Skywalker Trampolines Round Seaside Bouncer
- This trampoline has a stretch-band surface that offers the thrilling bounce experience that kids love without springs and pinched fingers.
- This trampoline is designed with brightly colored zoo animal pictures and soft padded handle that will keep your kids entertained as they jump and master their motor skills.
- The wide-frame base and arched enclosure poles keep the bouncer stable as kids play bounce around.
- A soft, padded cover protects from metal parts and the elastic bungee cords as they climb in and out.
- The animal pictures on this trampoline can distract kids while they are jumping. This increases the odds of collision and injury.
- This trampoline can only accommodate one or two kids, making it difficult for several kids to jump and bounce together.
Pure Fun 12-Foot Trampoline with Enclosure Set
- This trampoline is large enough for adults and kids. It can contain up to five people.
- This trampoline is designed with a safety enclosure to keep you or any member or all members of your family safe while they are jumping.
- This trampoline’s enclosure is held firmly with steel making it safer for adult and kids.
- This trampoline can be mounted on open space making it suitable for playgrounds, parks, schools and any other public areas for kids.
- Because of its large size, this trampoline may be used by many jumpers at the same time increasing the odds of injury.
- This trampoline requires a relatively large space before it can be mounted making it less useful for families with a small landscape.
Exacme Trampoline with Safety Pad & Enclosure Net & Ladder
- Exacme trampolines are built with strong straps and ropes to hold the net to the trampoline.
- Exacme trampolines are designed with a 6 U-shaped legs with 12 balanced contact points that enhances stability and prevent wobbling or tipping.
- Exacme best trampoline are designed with galvanized springs that provide a deeper, more exciting bounce.
- This 13-foot, 84-spring trampoline has a 350 pound maximum weight capacity, making it a family size trampoline.
- Exacme trampolines are easy to assemble and requires no tools or extra drilling.
- This trampoline meets all the ASTM, TUV, and GS quality and safety requirements.
- This trampoline is designed with a zipper enclosure that allows easy in-and-out. Also, the rust-resistant frame will hold up to years of heavy outdoor use.
- Exacme trampolines are made with strong, rust-resistant galvanized steel tubing, which is safer and longer-lasting than conventional welded trampolines.
- Galvanized springs trampoline bounce more than non-galvanized spring ones, making them less safe for anyone just looking to enjoy a cruise bounce.
Propel Trampolines P14D-BE Trampoline with Enclosure
- This trampoline is designed with the ultra-smooth bounce, controlled by 72 galvanized steel springs.
- Propel trampolines are designed with Impact-Absorbent Enclosure System.
- Propel trampolines are built with thick Sure-Lock frame pad, Propel best Trampoline reach the paramount of safety.
- Propel trampolines are designed with steel joint brackets to speed assembly and increase stability.
- Propel Trampolines provide hours of satisfaction and delight for families.
- The steel joint brackets of this trampoline can injure people as they bounce if they collide with it.
Kinetic Trampolines K14D-BE Trampoline with Enclosure
- This is a family-size trampoline and it can accommodate all the members of a family.
- This trampoline has a steel joint brackets to make assembling easier and increase stability.
- The Kinetic best trampoline are designed with ultra-smooth bounce that makes it more fun for any jumper.
- Kinetic trampolines are suitable for all weather.
- Kinetic trampolines are controlled by 72 galvanized steel springs, and the Impact-Absorbent Enclosure System, plus the thick Sure-Lock frame pad.
- Having an entire family jumping inside just one trampoline at the same time may double the risk of collision and injury.
- Since this trampoline is suitable for all weathers, bouncing on it during winter can increase the possibility of injury.
JumpSport Staged Action Basketball Trampoline Package
- The Staged Bounce and other JumpSport models are the first and only trampolines designed to reduce the risk of injury on the jumping surface.
- Designed with a patented Staged Bounce technology so 50% of the springs engage immediately.
- This trampoline is uniquely designed so that during bouncing, 50% engage a fraction of a second later making the trampoline mat safer for a low-impact workout with a great bounce.
- This best trampoline is designed with a patent pending all steel “DD” Sure-Lok system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming.
- When you buy this trampoline, you’ll get:
- A Model 380 Safety Enclosure which features over 15 patented safety designs
- A Double-Fail-Safe back-up support system that holds the net in place,
- Shock-absorbing padded poles that flex upon impact
- A top strap that prevents net collapse.
- Playing basketball while bouncing on a trampoline increases the possibility of collision and injury.
- Since 50% of this trampoline’s spring engage immediately, it’s not a very good choice for first-time trampoline users.
- This trampoline is actually designed for people who love basketball. If you don’t love basketball, you have little or no business with this trampoline.